We learned a lot about the process, timeline, and got a new tentative close date- 7 May. Our PM did say that this schedule has some "fat" built in, so depending on the weather, it could push it up or back by a few days. They're still waiting on our permit, but are projecting to break ground as early as Wednesday, as late as Friday next week.
We did go over all our selections, and even found out that our deck size has been increased from a 14x16 to a 14x18 to push back a handrail that would have been in the middle of a living room window.
Richard had to get back to work, so I walked the lot and saw everything staked out. It's HUGE! We really lucked out with this lot. A Florence went up behind us and there lot is half the size of ours. So, we'll have a nice little cushion in between each other, not to mention on the sides too :)