Sunday, January 1, 2012

Sub and Reciever

Since we thought Guardian was overpriced for a lot of their home theater system equipment, and Newegg had some amazing specials on the pieces we would need, we decided to go ahead and order them. Merry Christmas to us, as they came in a lot sooner than expected!!! I was absolutely shocked to see how big the sub is...I guess I didn't put two and two together when I read the description before ordering.Regardless, Richard is REALLY excited to get this thing hooked up!

12" Klipsch sub w/ ceramic cone and Tankers

Our receiver wasn't quite as overwhelming, but I love the look of it. We even lucked out and found the bluetooth adapter to play music from our phones and computer wirelessly at Best Buy over Christmas vacation.

Overall, we're very happy with our purchases! Can't wait to get everything hooked up and hear how it sounds! Just have to wait another 4 months...

No comments:

Post a Comment